Sunday, October 27, 2013

End of My First Coaching Season

Well, today marked the end of my first season of coaching. It was hard and frustrating at points but I had a great time and learned a lot! Plus I got invited back next year to coach which must mean I didn't do too bad :P
In all seriousness, it was time consuming and required a lot from me both physically and mentally and emotionally at points, but I would and will do it all again next year. Not only that but I might be helping with a pre-season camp or two next summer since it looks like I will be around.
I'm not sure what will come in the future but I know that I want to keep doing this type of thing for a while. Anyone who has an interest in coaching, go out and give it a try! You never know what you'll think of it until you go for it :P it could end up being one of the most relaxing parts of your day or it could be the most stressful, I guess it all depends on the day!
I also learned that the rule book changes after four years of not playing and I should really relearn them before I start teaching them....oh well! Good thing to know for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment